Wednesday, May 14, 2014

Bout of Books Day 2

So yesterday I was so tired I wasn't able to upload another update. My second bout of books day did not go as good as the first one, but I still managed to read quiet a lot (more than today *cough*)
Here are the stats:

Books finished: 3
Pages Read: 401 (150 on Day 2)
Pages to read for my goal: 999
On track ? Yes
All the books I read:
1. The Woman in Black by Susan Hill (Complete)
2. The Silmarillion by J.R.R. Tolkien (had only 23 pages left)
3. Hadji Murat by Leo Tolstoi (had only 127 pages left)

Are you participating? What are your goals for this week?
Happy reading!

PS: I will be updating this post with my reviews and commentaries as soon as the Read a Ton is over and I have more time ;D

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Your comments make my day :) Everyone of them is appreciated and I will answer and return the favour :D