Thursday, June 6, 2013

Weekly Wrap Up June #1

So the TBR-thingy is now officialy called "Weekly Wrap Up". But everything else stayed the same.
I will answer three questions that the people over on the Penguin Teen Australia Blog answer every week, too. It is a nice way to keep you updated with my reading :)
The last one was really long so this one is rather short:

1. What is new on your shelf?

I am still on a book buying ban... So nothing new on my shelf *quietly sobbs*
And I started reading Les Miserables by Victor Hugo. I know there are like three other books on the June TBR before it but I just wanted to read it so desperately! The first pages are really good, it is way more interesting than the begining of Anna Karenina by Leo Tolstoi. I just cannot get really into this book :(

2. What have you just finished on your shelf?

I did not read a lot this week, which is more than stupid since I need to read 4 books till Sunday in order to keep up with my TBR. It sounds really impossible but there is no way I am failing my challenge! I just cannot...
Anyway, I finished Labyrinth by Kate Mosse and am about to watch the first movie tonight (instead of reading *cough*) so you can expect a book-to-movie post on the weekend. The review is already up (4 of 5 stars)

3. What is the most anticipated book you want to read next?

When I was younger I read three awesome books by Joseph Delaney. The first one was called The Spook's Apprentice and I thought it was a trilogy. Now, thanks to the amazing CassJay Tuck I know that it is a series with more than 10 books! I am so freaking out right now! I want to read the other books so badly :D (Heard there is a movie adaption, gotta check that out! :) )

How would you answer these questions?
Love and Words

KJ

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Your comments make my day :) Everyone of them is appreciated and I will answer and return the favour :D