Monday, June 10, 2013

Cover Reveal! Warrior + Her Dark Curiosity

Have you read The Madman's Daughter by Megan Shepherd or Prophecy by Ellen Oh? They both debuted this year and now the sequels have covers!
YA Books Central revealed the covers today and they are both so beautiful that I had to share them with you guys.

Here are my thoughts on the covers:
I love the colours of Warrior. It's such a beautiful red and the little nine taled demon just looks pretty (and dangerous). I really enjoy the fact that it does not have a model on it but only a beautiful detailed dagger. This way it is somehow unique and very very beautiful :)

Her Dark Curiosity reminds me of the cover for The Madmen's Daughter, since the models look alike and they kept the little red sash but changed the cover of the dress. I always love it when the covers for a series share a motive.
The girl looks really pretty and her dress is just gorgeous, but the London Skyline in the background is what makes this cover so haunting.

It has a really dark and mysterious tone, I cannot wait to find out more about the book.

I will not share the synopsis of both stories because some of you may not have read the books yet. If you want to find out more about the authors and the books head over to YABookCentral. They revealed the covers first and included every information you need (and two messages by the authors!). There is even a Giveaway of both books!
What are your thoughts on the covers? Tell me about it in the comments :)

I am beyond excited for these two books. But I have to admitt I look forward to reading Her Dark Curiosity. The blurb says that it was inspired by Robert Louis Stevenson's The Strange Case Of Dr. Jekyll And Mr. Hyde. I just loved that book! I am a huge fan of gothic novels in general so I cannot wait to get my sweety palms on this one.

Love and Words
KJ

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Your comments make my day :) Everyone of them is appreciated and I will answer and return the favour :D