Saturday, September 22, 2012

Beautiful Creatures/ The Hobbit Trailer...

Hello everyone :)
There is a lot going on in the books-to-movies world lately, here are some quick updates:

As some of you may already know the first Beautiful Creatures trailer was published a few days ago:
But what is Beautiful Creatures? It is a movie based on a book by Kami Garcia and Margaret Stohl. It's the first one in the Caster Chronicles series.

There were no surprises in Gatlin County.
We were pretty much the epicenter of the middle of nowhere.

At least, that's what I thought.
Turns out, I couldn't have been more wrong.
There was a curse.
There was a girl.
And in the end, there was a grave.

Lena Duchannes is unlike anyone the small Southern town of Gatlin has ever seen, and she's struggling to conceal her power and a curse that has haunted her family for generations. But even within the overgrown gardens, murky swamps and crumbling graveyards of the forgotten South, a secret cannot stay hidden forever.

Ethan Wate, who has been counting the months until he can escape from Gatlin, is haunted by dreams of a beautiful girl he has never met. When Lena moves into the town's oldest and most infamous plantation, Ethan is inexplicably drawn to her and determined to uncover the connection between them.

In a town with no surprises, one secret could change everything.



And in other news:
There is a new Hobbit trailer! And new fotos! I'm so hyper excited over here! I was really obsessed with the Lord Of The Rings and The Hobbit is one of my favourite books ever. I can't wait to see the film. (And I guess I don't need to tell you anything about the book ... but I'll do anyway :D)

The Hobbit by J.R.R. Tolkien, who wrote it for his own children, is (in my opinion) one of the best fantasy novels ever written. It's a magical fairytale that will take viewers and readers back to middle-earth. The book tells the story of Bilbo Beggins before The Lord Of The Rings: 




And finally I found out that the official date for the first episode of Game Of Thrones Season 3 is the third March 2013. That means a lot of waiting for me that I will gladly spend with reading the books... again :D
What book-to-movie do you eager anitcipate the most these days? Have you read any of the these books?
Tell me about it in the comments :)

Love and Words
KJ

All covers and summaries taken from Goodreads for advertising puspose only.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Your comments make my day :) Everyone of them is appreciated and I will answer and return the favour :D