Thursday, August 2, 2012

What to expect next... TBR 1

Hey guys :)

Well, since I do not have a lot of time lately (yeah, still stuck up with reading ;D) I thought I may do the TBR Shelf Post they are doing on the Penguin Teen Australia Blog on a regular basis. This is to keep you updated (and me organized)
FYI: TBR means To be read shelf ;)
So here is what to expect in the next days: (or weeks ;D)

1. What is new on your shelf: 
I recently got Mockingjay by Suzanne Collins. I'm really desperate to find out how the Hunger Games trilogy will end and blog my thoughts about it as soon as I finished reading it. 

2. What have you just finished on your shelf: 
Eternal Flame by Alyson Noel. Yeah I know, it is just a short story but I finished it just a few minutes ago :D Review will follow soon. 

3. What is the most anticipated book you want to read next?
I would die to get my hands on Carnival of Souls by Melissa Marr. But I guess the next book I will be reading is A Clash of Kings by George R. R. Martin. (Do not get me wrong, I want to read the entire A Song of Ice and Fire series by Martin desperately, too)

Carnival of Souls will be released in september :) 

How would you answer those questions?
Happy Reading!
Love and words
KJ

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Your comments make my day :) Everyone of them is appreciated and I will answer and return the favour :D