Tuesday, July 10, 2012

Clockwork Princess Cover revealed!

OMG! It is finally here. The Cover for Clockwork Princess the last installment in the Infernal Devices series by Cassandra Clare. And I think it is unbelievable amazing! Seriously! I loved the other two covers (Clockwork Angel and Clockwork Prince) but this one is just gorgeous!
I think those covers are better than the Mortal Instruments covers. We can only hope that the book will be as good as the cover promises. I read about people saying the girl's face would be odd but I like her look. It has something mysterious :) And she remindes me of Natalie Dormer, which I absolutly adore.

I haven't read the Infernal Devices yet. But that is just because I am waiting on them to be published in Paperback here in my home country. (for the sake of my pocket money :D) I am a huge fan of the Mortal Instruments series and I hope I will be hooked with this Spin Off, too.

Are you eager to get your hands on this book? Have you read any of the other books by Cassandra Clare? And if not, what the hell are you waiting for?

(And I just saw a ad vor the City of Bones Movie that will apparently hit theaters in august next year. Today is like fangirl heaven :D
And (again!) I just found out that Cassandra Clare will be publishing a new Shadowhunter series called The Dark Artifacts in 2015. How could I miss this? Here is the synopsis from the official press release: "Set against the glittering backdrop of present-day Los Angeles, the series follows Emma Carstairs, the fiercest warrior and most skilled young Shadowhunter since Jace Wayland, and Emma's sworn partner in arms, Julian Blackthorn. Despite Emma's complicated feelings for Julian, the two must band together to investigate a demonic plot that stretches from the warlock-run nightclubs of the Sunset Strip to the enchanted sea that pounds the beaches of Santa Monica.")


To learn more about Cassandra Clare just click the label with her name and read on :) )

So I'll stare at the cover a little more and leave you guys now :D
Love and Words
KJ

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Your comments make my day :) Everyone of them is appreciated and I will answer and return the favour :D