Tuesday, June 26, 2012

Indigo Spell Cover!

Hey there, I just got the message, that MTV Hollywood Crush revealed the new Cover for Indigo Spell the third book in Richelle Mead's Bloodlines series.
And you can find a teaser on the official Bloodlines Facebook page.
For more information on the Cover and what Richelle Mead has to say about the titel visit MTV's website.
What do you think of the cover? Have you read any books by Richelle Mead?
And what I would love to know: If you are a fan of Vampire Academy, what do you think of the Spin Off series?

Tell me about it in the comments and make sure to check this awesome author out! Just click the Label with her name on this site and you will find a lot of info about her books, projects and reviews :D

Love and Words
KJ

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Your comments make my day :) Everyone of them is appreciated and I will answer and return the favour :D