Monday, April 2, 2012

What do you want to read?

Hey there lovely readers :)

I'm thinking about changing the concept of this blog a little. I just don't know where I want to go with it.
Right now I'm blogging some book reviews and a lot of news about authors.
So since you are the ones who read this blog I thought I just ask you:
What shall I blog about? What exactly do you want to read? More news, more reviews, more recommendations?
Or should everything stay as it is now?
I'd love to have some feedback from you, after all this started as a site where we could talk about books. Really, who wants to listen to me alone all the time?
And the guest post slot is still open. Do you have something you want to get out here? As long as it is about books you can be the next guest blogger!
Please help me out and answer this question in the comments (or vote on the left of the site in the new poll).
Love and words

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Your comments make my day :) Everyone of them is appreciated and I will answer and return the favour :D