Sunday, April 1, 2012

News and Updates

Since I'm not blogging a lot lately I thought it was time for another round on "five news you can use". Well actually it won't be another round since I just made that title up five seconds ago. But something like this was done by me before so I guess it counts.
Now let's get to the news:

1. Mari Mancusi, author of the Blood Coven Series recently posted the cover of the final Blood Coven book Blood Forever. I loved the other BC books and I'm really excited for this one. Not to mention that the cover is gorgeous! But i just don't know what to think of the title... The book will be told from the point of view of Sunny and Rainy.

2.  Tera Lynn Childs, author of Sweet Venom, gave us a quick update on what she is working on lately. She started a new YA project, but there are no news what exactly this project is. She will be starting to write the third Sweet Venom books soon and she also has another project going on, writin a novella. That's what I call a busy writer. She definitely has my respect.

3. The third House of Night novella by PC and Kristen Cast is expected to be published  July 17th 2012 and it will be called Neferet's Curse. There is a synopsis over on Goodreads, but I couldn't find any informations on the official site of PC Cast. I'll keep you updated.
As always it has a pretty cover. To find out more about the House of Night series just follow this link. Currently the mother-daughter duo is working on the next HoN book called Hidden, which will come out in October. And the rights of the series have been sold to some movie-makers.

4. Aimee Carter, author of the Goddess Series announced that a paperback book called The Goddess Legacy will hit shelfs on July 31, 2012! It is a book containing five novellas, each told from a perspective of one of her characters. To find more informations visit her blog. Aimee Carter says it's her favorite book in the whole series and the cover is just gorgeous. I definitely can't wait to get my hands on this one. In bad news the publishing date for the third book in the series has been moved backwards from December 2012 to March 2013.

5. Sarah Dessen author of What happened to goodbye signed a new book deal with Viking Young Readers. The YA book will  be about an 18-year-old girl and her last summer before college. Prepare for a lovestory! For more information go and visit Sarah Dessen's blog.

That's it from me today. Now I go back to reading and later today I'm going on a book shopping trip with my friends. Maybe I have some new books to check out for you tomorrow :D
To get more information on these topics you can as always visit the official pages of the authors. Don't forget to support your favorite author!
Love and words
KJ

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Your comments make my day :) Everyone of them is appreciated and I will answer and return the favour :D