Saturday, January 21, 2012

Tournaments and prices

So I thought I'd get this out, before my free time fades away again...
We all remember the fabulous  First Annual YA Sisterhood Summer Crushin' Tournament that the lovely bloggers of the YA Sisterhood did last year. Of course the amazing Jace Wayland from the Mortal Instruments series by Cassandra Clare won. I have to add: He had some tough competition!
And now the YA Sisterhood hosted another tournament: The Tournament of Heroines. Make a guess who the winner is? Clary Fray from the Mortal Instruments! I don't want to spoiler anything but that has to mean something :)
So my congratulations go to Cassandra Clare for creating such wonderful characters, which I adore myself, and to the YA Sisterhood for coming up with such a great idea.

Other news regarding this challenge: Rachel Hawkins the author of the Hex Hall series promised her readers two bonus chapters if her character Sophie would win the first round against Luna Lovegood from Harry Potter. And since Sophie won the first chapter is now online on Rachel Hawkins blog. To read it just click the link :)

To find out more about the YA Sisterhood and there tournaments visit their site.
Greetings to all of you. I hope we see each other soon
KJ

1 comment:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Your comments make my day :) Everyone of them is appreciated and I will answer and return the favour :D