Sunday, August 7, 2011

What she's been doing...

Well I wondered a little bit, what Libba Bray the fabulous author of the Gemma Doyle Trilogy and many other books has been doing, so I headed over to her blog searching for some little info I could share with you.



Forgive me, if my writing is a little messy today, but school's starting tomorrow and my sleep rhythm is out of control and everything feels just weird...

Well, now that this has been said here is the information I promised.
Libba Bray just did a fabulous Q&A on her blog, which is really hilarious (and sometimes a little bit weird ;D). So you should definitely check it out following this little linky-thingy.
She is currently working on a new four-book series which is called The Diviners. She describes the series like this:  "It’s taking me back to my love of horror and sprawling, historical dramas. By that I mean that when I realized my historical story was becoming a sprawling mess, I felt a sense of true horror."

The first book is planned to come out fall 2012 and is set in New York City in the 1920's.
So I guess we just have to wait a little longer, but we can always re-read one of her other books ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Your comments make my day :) Everyone of them is appreciated and I will answer and return the favour :D