Tuesday, July 19, 2011

The Hunger Games around the world...

So to celebrate the wonderful movie poster we saw today, we will do something we did with Forgive my Fins last week:
Covers around the World.

So here is the US Cover for the Hunger Games:


The German one:


And last but not least the one Italian one:


Which one do you prefer or like the most? Remember, you can't judge a book by it's cover, but eye-catching is one of the odlest tricks used on the market. Which cover fits the book in your opinion the best?
Honestly, I think the movie poster would be a great book cover, but the Italian one is by far my favorite.
Have a fabulous day full with words
KJ

2 comments:

  1. I like the German one the best! =)

    ReplyDelete
  2. @Tiffany I really like the eyes of the german one :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Your comments make my day :) Everyone of them is appreciated and I will answer and return the favour :D