Saturday, July 30, 2011

Guest Posts Explanation

If you are on GoodReads there is the chance that you saw me running around advertising this little blog and talking about guest posts. Maybe that's what broad you here in the first place (that would be so amazing!)
So the whole guest post thingie:

Like I put it on GoodReads I have this great vision in my mind of a site, where you can find all the latest news about the Books you love and read reviews and discuss those... And I'm working really hard to make this vision come to life (though it is more fun than actual work)
And you dear readers are helping me a lot with it because you are a big part of it and knowing that someone actually reads it makes it even more fun (a huge hello to my first ever follower out there, you just made my day :D)
But I fear that I can't do this alone, because there are so many fabulous books out there and there are so many fabulous authors. Let's face it: I just don't have the time to read everything.
I don't want you guys to miss anything so I'm asking around for guest posts. The post can be about anything book-related, author news, reviews, the stuff I'm mostly posting about.
We had this wonderful review of Passion by Lauren Kate from Chris and we are going to have one more today. I hope there are people out there who will help me make this dream come true :)

Greetings and all the best wishes to you
KJ

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Your comments make my day :) Everyone of them is appreciated and I will answer and return the favour :D