Tuesday, June 7, 2011

I'm excited about... Part III

This time I'm really excited about the HOB series I just found: Game of Thrones, and I'm even more excited about the fact that my best friend brings me the book tomorrow, more books to read :)
I am also really excited about the Cover for Vanish 

Vanish is the sequel to Firelight by Sophie Jordan and it will continue the wonderful story of Jacinda. As we all now the movie rights for Firelight are just sold, so the story getting bigger might be helpful to make an actually movie. And the cover is just soo amazing! I love it and sorry, but it is much better than the first one:


The eyes, the coloring, the writing... just beautiful. Hopefully the book is as good as this cover promises...
See you soon
KJ

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Your comments make my day :) Everyone of them is appreciated and I will answer and return the favour :D