Saturday, June 4, 2011

Amazing Bloodlines news!

I just read on Richelle Meads book that the second book in the Bloodlines series (the spin off for Vampire Academy) will come out in spring 2012 and the title is... The Golden Lily.
So Vampire Academy fans start speculating! What does that title mean? What do you think will the first book, narrated by Sydney, be about?
Richelle Mead did a Q&A about Bloodlines on her blog and announced, that my favorite character Adrian Ivashkov will play a big role in the book... Can you wait to read it?
Bloodlines comes out August 23 and trust me, I'm counting down the days :)
The official site is here.


I'll keep you updated :)
KJ

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Your comments make my day :) Everyone of them is appreciated and I will answer and return the favour :D