Saturday, May 28, 2011

Teaser...

I thought about translating one of my stories into English... And here is the first teaser :)


27 January 1848                                                             Český Krumlov
I went up and waited, hoping my eyes would become adjusted to the darkness around me. But the human eye is weak and to make matters worse slowly. So seemingly endless minutes went by, before I was able to see anything. Clouds covered the stars as well as the moon.



From the corner of my eye I could see that one of the shadows moved. Just a glimpse at the end of my field of view. But no doubt, it was there and I thought the blood in my veins would run cold.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Your comments make my day :) Everyone of them is appreciated and I will answer and return the favour :D