Sunday, May 15, 2011

A book that makes you fly on cloud nine...

Lucy in the SkyLucy in the Sky by Paige Toon

My rating: 5 of 5 stars


"Lucy in the sky is a wonderful book about friendship and love that makes you chuckle. It is the perfect reading for souls harassed by lovesickness. I rarely enjoyed another book as much as I enjoyed this one. It made me happy and sad equally.

Following Lucys' struggle for happiness and her interesting relationships was a fantastic adventure and really delightful.
Paige Toon is able to bring her character to life, something I apreciate most about an author.

A recommendation for everyone who likes reading books about love and even for those who prefer darker reads. But most of all for everyone who needs a encouragement considering their own love-life.

A wonderful weekend for everyone
KJ

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Your comments make my day :) Everyone of them is appreciated and I will answer and return the favour :D